|Beginner 1||391||FTO DE3A|| transmission (Normal)|
|Beginner 2||400||CELICA XX 2800GT MA61|| transmission (normal) +1|
|Beginner 3||420||MAZDASPEED ATENZA GG3P|| transmission (normal) +2|
|Intermediate 1||428||SPRINTER TRUENO AE86|| transmission (normal) +1|
|Intermediate 2||432||ROADSTER NCEC|| transmission (normal) +2|
|Intermediate 3||466||S2000 AP1|| transmission (Normal) +3|
|Intermediate 4||468||SKYLINE GT-R BNR32|| transmission (normal) +4|
|Advanced 1||461||LEGACY B4 BM9|| transmission (normal) +2|
|Advanced 2||467||ALCYONE SVX CXD|| transmission (Normal) +3|
|Advanced 3||477||FTO DE3A|| transmission (normal) +4|
|Advanced 4||492||SKYLINE GT-R BNR32|| transmission (Street)|
|Advanced 5||494||RX-8 SE3P|| transmission (Street) +1|
|Extreme 1||593||MAZDASPEED ATENZA GG3P|| transmission (Street), Nitorobonbe|
|Extreme 2||615||LEGACY B4 BM9|| transmission (Street) +1, Nitorobonbe|
|Extreme 3||633||MR2 GT-S SW20|| transmission (Street) +2, Nitorobonbe|
|Extreme 4||652||SUPRA RZ JZA80|| transmission (Street) +3, Nitorobonbe × 2|
|Extreme 5||678||GTO Z16A|| transmission (Street) +4, Nitorobonbe × 2|
|Extreme 6||712||LANCER EvolutionX CZ4A|| transmission (Sport), Nitorobonbe × 2|
- Use a proper car with proper power to beat all cars
- Concern on keep strengthen a car's weakpoint, because a small weakpoint can outrun the player.
- After all items obtained, it is advised to enhance the highest grade part with lower grade parts as materials
- However, some cars with right combination of part's level of certain grade can outrun opponents in 'Extreme' tier since the power represents a tough rival for each.
'Extreme' Tier Tips
- All opponent cars will launch at high speed no matter what level they are. Certain tracks will force player to shot all nitrous which also cost skills to focus on the yellow line.
- Some opponent cars will decelerate heavily after entering some turns.
- If 'Spirits!' scored, try to keep the streak as long as possible to slightly advantage your lead.
- Evolution X can launch at terrifying speed, use nitrous at correct time to take the lead.